wellmom™ Organic Coconut Nipple Balm soothes, expedites healing and moisturizes tender skin. Wellmom Organic Coconut Nipple Balm does not contain lanolin, petrolatum, or parabens so you don’t have to remove the balm before breastfeeding baby.
About Wellmom Organic Nipple Cream
UpSpring’s Wellmom Organic Coconut Nipple Balm contains the natural goodness of coconut oil, to exfoliate and soften sensitive skin and calendula oil, to help repair damaged tissue and reduce inflammation. Made with USDA organic certified ingredients, Wellmom Organic Coconut Nipple Balm goes on smooth and immediately helps to soothe sensitive skin.
- Soothes, protects and repairs sore or cracked nipples
- Does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten and GMOs
- Lightweight, non-greasy texture
- Does not need to be removed before breastfeeding
- Great value - 2 ounce jar is almost double the size of other natural brands
- USDA Certified Organic and made in the USA
- Lactation Consultant recommended
Wellmom Organic Nipple Cream Ingredients
Organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic sunflower seed oil, organic shea butter, organic cocoa seed butter, organic calendula flower extract, organic rosemary seed extract.
Wellmom Organic Nipple Cream Directions
Apply to sore, cracked nipples after each feeding. Wellmom Organic Coconut Nipple Balm does not need to be removed before nursing.